The object was included in the State Register of monuments of local importance by the decision of Lviv executive committee №330 on 24 June 1986 g and was given a protective №678-m. Address: 15, Nyzka Street.
The building is located in the center of the former village of Old Brody, with deviation from the red line area Nyzka street. The building is separated from other buildings with one floor basement, covered with tetrasloped roof. The construction of the central axis, with corridor structure plan. The main entrance is highlighted with protruding Tuscan colonnade warrant that supports the stone balcony mansard floor, with a dedicated brick, rusticated entrance to the balcony, which finished shaped pediment decorated with profiled cornice and pilasters. Tympanum pediment is decorated with stucco elements of plant nature. Balcony balusters are made of stone casting. Pilasters rusticated ground floor. Window openings are framed.
The palace, which belonged to the Countess Tyszkiewicz was built in 1912, in contrast, the older one, standing near along the street was demolished. At the time of World War II the building suffered destruction, but was properly restored. Nowadays, Brody forestry office is here. The memorial is a vivid example of palace art of the early 20th century, made in the neoclassical style.