The object was included in the State Register of the monuments of the local importance by the decision of Lviv executive committee №280 on21 May 1991 and was given a protective №1753-m (address: 12 Zolota Street). The monument is located in the municipal and private property.
The two-story building with the ground floor used for trade and the first floor used for housing. The facade of the ground floor is completely deprived of decoration. The first floor (of intermediate eaves) pilasters are decorated with capitals in the form of a lion’s head framed with plant decoration. Metallic forged fence is of secessionist nature.The memorial is an interesting example of Art Nouveau in Brody.