The object was included in the State Register of monuments of local importance by the decision of Lviv executive committee №280 on 21 May 1991 and was given a protective №1757-m (address: 19 Halytska). The monument belongs to the communal and private property.
The building is located in a building block system, standing separately within the red line area. Rectangular with a dedicated entrance, completed with gable. The two-story construction is covered with mansard roof. The construction is finished with metal profiled cornice on three facades. The cellar is held in the northeastern part of the building. On the southeastern side there are organized inputs, which until recently were made of wood with authentic door in the style of secession. On the first floor from the southeast there is a balcony with a metal fence.
The monument was built in the Art Nouveau style, is a striking example of residential apartment buildings of the early twentieth century.