The object was included in the State Register by the decision of the executive committee of Lviv №330 on 24 June 1986 and was given №675-m (address: 7 Kotsiubynsky Street). Memo is a communal property.
This is a two-storey house, in a volume of the auditorium – one-story one. It is situated in the turn of Kotsiubynsky Street that follows the former defensive rampart (5th Bastion). Rectangular with a gable roof. The corner two-storey volume is from both directions underlined by slightly advanced in terms of projection in the facade with triangular pediments.
Facades, pilasters, traction, etc are outlined in gray sand-lime brick, as well as the smooth plane of the facade. In the composition of the volumes and decorative facades the construction is influenced by non-Gothic direction of romantic secession. Significant value is the interior of the auditorium, richly decorated in the above style.
The building was built around 1910, is the original pattern of romantic secession and acting as a kind of “Enlightenment” still plays an important role in the cultural life of the city.