The object was included in the State Register of monuments of local importance by the decision of Lviv executive committee №280 on 21 May 1991 and was given №1760-m (address: 6 Maidan Svobody). The memorial is in communal and private property.
This is a two-storey house with a cellar. The decoration of the ground floor is lost. The façade is segmented with an intermediate cornice – traction and the first floor – with the pilasters, emphasizing the corners of the building and the main entrance, which is located on the central axis of the facade. The crowning cornice is made of brick. The window and door openings of the first floor balcony are framed with sill moldings and rectangular mirrors. The forged metal fence brackets and balcony have been saved. The memorial is being referred to the late classicism, though it has elements of secession.