The object was included in the State Register of monuments of the local importance by the decision of Lviv executive committee №280 on 21 May 1991 and was given a protective №1762-m (address: 5, Stefanyk Street).
The building is located at the corner of Zolota street and V.Stefanyk Street. “Г” -shaped in plan, two-storey, covered with a gable roof, plastered with lime-sand mortar, decorated .The facades on the ground floor are rusticated, the window and door openings are without frames. The facades of the first floor are smoothly plastered, decorated with stucco decoration “styuk” belts, profiled cornice. The eastern facade ends in gable. At the corner, the first floor is arranged with a round piverker, completed with a dome. On the eastern facade the first floor is furnished with a metal fence balcony.
The house was built in the beginning of the twentieth century. Perhaps it belonged to the landowner Lazarus Bloh who was the president of the Chamber of Commerce before the First World War. The monument is a striking example of secession in Brody.