The object was included in the State Register of monuments of local importance by the decision of Lviv executive committee №280 on 21 May 1991 and was given a protective №1750-m (address: 8 Zolota Street). The monument belongs to the communal and private property.
The house is located in a building, standing on the red line. It is a two-storey, rectangular construction. The facade is segmented with pilasters. Window openings of the second floor have some decorated frame and window sills. The facade is completed with a simple profiled cornice. Decorative elements of mirrors under the windows – stiuk ,over the windows of the first floor there are half-circular deepening sandrics like palms. On the ground floor in the entryway the groin of 17th century remained.
The monument is one of the examples of the late Gothic combined with late classicism and Empire style in the town.