The object was included in the State Register of monuments of the local importance by the decision of Lviv executive committee №280 on 21 May 1991 and was given a protective №1756-m (address: 6 Stus Street). The monument belongs to the communal and private property.
The house is located to the east of Rynok square, at the corner of Armenian Street and Stus Street. It is rectangular, two-storyed, with a cellar covered with a gable roof. The entrance to the building is located on the south side (of the courtyard).Along the length of Stus Street facade the balcony upon the concrete console is arranged. The second floor is segmented by the pilasters that end with molded capitals. The south and west facades of the buildings are crowned with a developed molded cornice. The fence balcony and the decoration of the first floor are lost. The valuable element in the building is a system of arches of the ground floor and cellar, originating from earlier buildings of the middle of the 18th century.
The building is a valuable architectural element composition and town constructing quarter, which form the core of the historical environment of the town. Although the monument belongs to the style of eclecticism, it rather presents an interesting example of neoclassicism.