The object was included in the State Register by the decision of the executive committee of Lviv №280 on 21 May1991 and received №1748-m (address: 1, Zolota Street). The memorial is the communal and private property.
The house in the corner of Franko street and Zolota Street forms the northwest corner of Rynok Square. The construction is two-storeyed with a cellar. The plan is of complex configuration, elongated along Zolota Street. The roof is gabled. The facade of the ground floor is rusticated, of the first floor is segmented with pilasters. Rectangular windows with frame and sill cornice. On the ground floor the window frames are divided with rusts. The balconies of the first floor are supported with consoles. Authentic balcony with the fence is maintained from the side of Franko Street.
According to the characteristic signs of the late classicism, it can be proved that the monument was built during 1860-1880s and up to the Second World War had played an important role in the life of the Jewish community of the town.