The object was included in the State Register of monuments of the local importance by the decision of Lviv executive committee №280 on 21 May 1991 and was №1754-m (address according to the State Register 14 Zolota Street. Actually 6, V.Schurat Street). (It should be noted that in 1996 during the making of passports for the monuments of local importance in Brody, this object was confused with the stone house in 13 Zolota street , on which the passport was performed , the same building was provided with the latter status of architectural monuments of local importance). The monument belongs to the communal and private property.
The construction is two-storeyed, square in plan. The ground floor is covered with trade, the first one with dwelling. At the level of the first floor ceiling there is a narrow belt eaves. Crowning cornice is with shaped sheet. Between the ground and the first floors there is also a profiled cornice. The first story windows are with framing. Below the windows there are mirrors with geometric shapes in the middle. The authentic balcony railing of the first floor has been stored, the balcony plate structures are lost.The memorial can be attributed to the style of the secession.