The object was included in the State Register of monuments of local importance by the decision of Lviv executive committee №280 on 21 May 1991 and was given a protective №1755-m (address: 5 Stus Street). The monument belongs to the communal and private property.
The obgect is located in the ordinary building in Stus street. It is two-storyed. There is a through passage into the yard.The ground floor is covered with arches. The cover of the passage into the yard is segmented (late origin). The overlap of the first floor is flat. The staircase is missing. In the aperture the remains of the architectural decoration in the Art Nouveau style are preserved. In the 2000s the building was restored and reconstructed. The valuable thing in the building is a system of arches of the ground floor and the cellar, being originated from the earlier buildings of the middle of the 18th century. The memorial is refered to the style of the late classicism.